Thanks for Recent Donations
Strack & Van Til - $5,000
Joe Kolavo, Vice President, Strack & Van Til Super Markets, presents check to Renae Brantley, Executive Director.
Center for Possibilities is one of 20 charities that received donations from Stracks, from the proceeds of their
Annual Golf outing.
Center for Possibilities students and staff gather for a quick "thank you" photo to Strack & Van Til Super
Markets for their $5,000 donation.
Luke Oil - $1,000
Few Enrollment Spots Still Available!
Preschool Children with Special Needs
(ages 2-6 years)
Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapies available
22 Tyler Street, Hobart
(adjacent to River Forest
For more information:
call (219) 962-5751 or visit our website: www.centerforpossibilities.org
Mission and PurposeThe
mission of Center for Possibilities is to improve the quality of life
for children and adults with developmental disabilities and their
families. Center for Possibilities believes that a person’s worth is
not diminished by a disability and that people with disabilities are
entitled to full life experiences. Our goals are to:
Increase access to quality programs by removing financial and enrollment barriers
- Increase level of independence/highest level of functioning of our students
- Decrease feelings of loneliness and isolation for students and their families
- Increase awareness of programs/services for people with disabilities and their families
- Increase community awareness of the needs and abilities of people with physical and cognitive disabilities
- Decrease stress on families/caregivers providing long-term care of children/adults with developmental disabilities
for Possibilities is a not-for-profit 501(c) 3 and is governed by a
Board of Directors. Our legal name is Cerebral Palsy of Northwest
Indiana DBA Center for Possibilities. For information on the Center's
not-for-profit status and annual reports, visit http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/35-1169900/cerebral-palsy-northwest-indiana.aspx